Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sample Of Welcome Addresses

The title is the caption

The persuasive appeal of the word is truncated, the essential requirement of consistency of expression / formal and the small space is left to God's action in a world governed by science and technology

do not know exactly how I reminded, however, in the first media on request of the dreaded English teacher had prepared a poster to hang on the classroom wall in large letters outlining the construction of the interrogative form of sentence, or the orderly succession of auxiliary verb and subject.
To make the combination of impact, transcending the charisma of the slogan I used capital letters, bright colors, the question final requirement of a "+" to reconciliation between the different terms the same as had been reported in abbreviated form.
The abbreviation of the first two, school and unchallenged, respectively, had been "aus" and "living room", the third term instead, which I had proposed so naturally, he had raised a hornet's nest of controversy, but because "verb"? What is the abbreviation
that leverage a single letter of the word? He might as well write it in full!
These and other less reasoned objections (once cast the first stone even the illiterate had felt need to unite their voices to the chorus of stoning) I had been asked so insistently would force me to disguise the awkward question mark with an O and put a question mark between the new skimpy O and the edge of the paper.
In my eyes, what the aesthetic and conceptual point of view could be considered a masterpiece of synthesis and expression had been so brutally humiliated in its very essence. Not only in fact, the CG formula was no longer centered on the width of the paper (it was not any room left on the right side of it) and the letters seemed to gradually squeeze, but the same rationale had been affected. Because in my eyes, to present the last "addendum" was extended to a curse that broke the magical consistency of the formula: two of the three terms would be shortened and one written in full. I did and still very hard to accept the formal inconsistencies, prophet and imprisoned in a supreme order that compels me, without any purpose beyond from the purely aesthetic, to put an obsessive attention to every form of my production of expression (d ' Moreover, and here I reveal one of the secrets of the plot, if a public post skinny per month, not for lack of ideas or arguments, but because it is easy to get lost in the labyrinth of seventeen hundred of repeated readings and corrections invisible, comprising each even in the unlikely event this should be the last word, to be read the entire head composition).
Yes, I realize, in the end it is just another of the many disorders that affect a person paranoid. 90% of my life is consumed by more sanding details that remain undetected and that, in the eyes of the few that will have you noticed fortunately, will appear as totally unnecessary. Illi to our third meeting he had prophesied, that you look the part, you are attentive to details of the particular (at the time I complained of plasticaccia the remote control of the stereo). But is not this that distinguishes art from craft, masterpiece opera, the genius ingenuity?
However, surely this is not what I'm interested in deepening here, because the subject has already bored me, because I do not listen to the questions and answers, and teases me because now a lot more to focus on why I came back to this blessed bristol board with colored markers the first media.
I find it funny to find himself in the hands memories or thoughts or thoughts of memories and thoughts directly from their memories of the distant past without any of us (including me and my recollection) has never exchanged even the most fleeting glance of complicity neglected:
"I know you're there, there is that sooner or later you recover." Yet
happens, not infrequently, and to know what happens a bit 'to all (Unless you tell me to make me feel normal.)
The unfathomable mystery of how the things we come up with is one of the most inscrutable and intriguing I think, because just then I remember that very thought? What moves the thoughts and connections between them? Why
watching the train that crosses the level crossing, we can think of not paying the TV license fee? Why I am putting on pajamas assailed by doubts that he left the car open? Because counting the pennies in the purse we remember that boils water in a pot on the fire?
Probably, I throw it there, but this is big, this is one of the few degrees of freedom who remained in God to guide our lives.
Yes, here is another of my weird theories, the legacy of early adolescence and a harbinger of still not reached maturity: up to that ignorance prevailed among men of God had granted almost everything, from ' invasion of locusts to appear in the form of bush burning, As the science has progressed and with it the consciousness of our weak minds, to the divinity and to manifest itself mainly to take up the threads of human destiny is not left to intervene in those areas where science has not yet delivered, or in those where the tangle of science is too complex to unravel.
This in light of the undeniable will of God to try our faith and our worship (take my words with the devotion of a disciple, I would never accuse the Almighty to be proud ...), but did not demonstrate evidence of their existence.
Obviously this is speculation of a person who always feels a certain embarrassment in professing sane.
So let's unravel the tangle:
God exists (my opinion, more or less consciously shared by some other billion people on this planet).
God rules the destinies of the world (here is more like a suspect, shared across between atheists, believers and superstitious).
Men are free to act and accountable for their choices (I tend to exclude the second case, the "man of feminine gender with credit card unlimited credit limit")
God does not want to appear (well, everyone has their own quirks).

To be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment