Monday, November 24, 2008

Font Dl5aicons Regular



15. @ STANZA transferred to:
http://strofepoetichequartomillennio.blogspot.com/

@ @ 10 (28) A TEXT MESSAGE TO ARIANNA

Hello .. I Ary I had in mind right now:
'm passing one of those afternoons in reflection
with a mood that, as one who begs charity,
are driven by the desire to "go beyond" the vital mission;

poesy spy my
steep path full of obstacles in life are hardly seen
but now, as the bear grabs the hive,
I do not let them get away Rendola poetry more mixed.

COMMENT:
A simple sms can express so much of the time: Reeko was sent by his dear friend Ary, a girl for him, was in a sense, the first superscript to refer to all Pasion and listen to his music: the one that first made him listen to the sounds and unheard of groups like the Black Heart Procession, or Venus and affected a lot about his current passion for music .. Reeko always thank you for this .. Thanks .. Arius

0 comments:

Post a Comment