Monday, June 29, 2009
Lord Of The Rings Hantie
+********************************+
+******** ************************+
02 THE EVOLUTION OF MADNESS
Gemy, Gemy dear, Madness has evolved:
from a young poet, but then nothing;
hours through you see with your mind!
My real life, now seems to be due
and sometimes I even feel real stupid ub ...
This is a situation never desired
but creates new emotions as recently:
I sat, eyes closed by lazy,
but with a second eye could see everything ...
I was flying high, mighty like a heron
and his hands in a way that nothing I was afraid!
but better analyze my situation:
"as can happen in this real?
Ali behind his back because I did not, but then, though? "
See: in some cases the pain inside covers all
in the other high-sounding shows the secret love;
should therefore appease" the mighty belch, "noting with Madness
only from this glass.
BACK TO 'THE BLOG
GO TO THE WEB SITE
READER COMMENTS:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment