+*********************************+
+ *********************************+
@ 03 MY LIFE 'AN EQUATION?
DOCTOR: "Federico Now you have the sick mind .."
Reek, "Wow! And life as I do now?"
DOCTOR: "Ah .. be careful because it will be a big blow:
Prepare for freezing cold as ice! "
Reeko questions but then arises:
Reek:" Explain to me then why
doctor this morning, however, a 30 examination I took home ...
Maybe it will be better then go down into the cellar where
only with myself all I meant! "
Reeko true in the optimal solution well known:
to" make inside your sorrows I fly
evaluating fragments of life itself 'and if' only
firmly supporting the head above the chin
and sitting alone with the ocean in front of top of the pier,
in silence and feel the cold wind of pure flavor!
BACK TO 'THE BLOG
GO TO THE WEB SITE
STROFA14 COMMENTS COMMENT ON DIEGO http://strofepoeticheterzomillennio.blogspot.com/
READER COMMENTS:
0 comments:
Post a Comment