Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trailer Transfer Ontario

My prayer to Our Lady of the Rosary Catherine

Since Sept. 12, Catherine Socci, daughter of the well-known Catholic writer and journalist, is in a coma for a sudden stop heart. Public as written by his father, Antonio Socci, on the blog, (words that make you think and question all Christians) and I join the many who pray for her and her entire family, certain that no prayer is unheard, and that our dear heavenly Mother never leaves her children alone. Result, finally, the song mentioned in the text by Socci, "Ojos de Cielo", sung by the same Caterina, hoping that his family and his friends can hear as soon as possible, once again, his beautiful voice.

MY PRAYER FOR CATHERINE

Dear Editor,
my Catherine has beautiful eyes. His youth is now lying on a bed of light and pain. It 's like a Sleeping Beauty. But crucified. I find myself inadvertently "sent" in the regions of extreme suffering and painful in this scenario - if an angel would like to lead the anxiety - there are several things that I think I begin to understand.
The first news is that my heart beats. Our hearts still beating. I know that normally it is not news. Not even considering. Until that happens to your daughter, radiant in its 24 years of life, on the eve of the degree in which he studied architecture for five years, suddenly one night and the heart stops for no reason. He stops suddenly (or, as they say, goes into fibrillation).
There, when you opens before the abyss that suddenly makes you an endless scream "nooooo !!!", you begin to understand: it is the least predictable of the world at this very moment the hearts of your children, my heart or yours, dear reader, beat.
How many times have I heard Don Giussani surprised with this evidence: no one willingly does his heart beat. It 's like a gift that you receive all the time, without notice. Moment by moment depend on someone else who gives us life ...
C'illudiamo to have a thousand things and be chissacchì, but not dramatically so we have ourselves. Another us. In every moment. Get dizzy thinking about it. Then you can only beg, as poor who have nothing, not even themselves, and another beat yet another breath of life from the Lord ("Jesus our breath," said a great saint).
Of course, we appeal to all human means, to any medical treatment. That today are outstanding and I personally thank the good doctors, competent and human. But they also know they have limited powers, can not get the impossible, can not anything if it were not granted from above and then if they were not enlightened and guided. Rex
tremendae majestatis ... And 'He is the master and the source of life and everything that is. And our children and our daughters are his. And 'their father dearly. Then - With all our pretensions annihilated soul torn - you discover all the poor to beg his life from "the one who answers prayers ...."
begged to get back a smile to my daughter, a look, a word ... Suddenly, what seemed the most obvious and the world appears to you as the most valuable and almost an impossible dream ... I am ready to give everything, all I have, everything I know and who are, I would give their lives for that treasure.
We always rush for a thousand causes, goals, ambitions that seem so important to us to neglect their children. But now how does it all without any value to the comparison of the look of a daughter, to his youth in full bloom ...
A great gift God has done to people by making them fathers and mothers: so everyone can experience it means to love another creature more than themselves. And so we have a faint idea of \u200b\u200bhis love and his compassion for us ...
Catherine is his favorite, as all those who suffer. I recall the words of the English song sung beautifully by my princess and dedicated to Our Lady, "Ojos de cielo", which says: " Eyes of Heaven, Heaven's eyes / do not leave in mid-flight . Playback
his hand, with the lump in my throat, like his prayer: "If I look at the bottom of your tender eyes / I will remove the world with all its hell. / I will remove the world and discover the sky / when I dive in your eyes soft. / Eyes of the sky, the eyes of heaven, / do not leave in mid-flight . / eye of heaven, heaven's eyes, / my whole life for this dream ... / If I forget what is true or if I move away from what is true / Your eyes remind me of heaven, / if I move away from the truth. / Eyes of the sky .. .
And finally that last verse, which now sounds like an omen: "If the sun I went out one day light / dark night and a win on my life, / your eyes to heaven lights me up / i your honest eyes, which are walking and driving for me. / Eyes of the sky ... .
E 'with this sure hope that soon I entrusted my treasure and its healing in the hands of his loving Mother of Heaven. For words, clear and timeless of Jesus encourage us, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened", promising "whatever you ask the Father in my name, he will give you" and urged to implore tirelessly as the importunate widow of the Gospel (which - if only because of his insistence - will be answered).
We know that the Queen of Heaven is with us ready to open up the doors to the coffers of thanks. She 's in fact, the refuge of the afflicted, and our wonderful advocate who can get all the Son. The very first miracle at Cana, he was softly "stolen" from her that he had pity on those poor people ...
These days I remembered the pages of Monfort and those of s. Alfonso Maria de 'Liguori, "The Glories of Mary." It 'amazing how two thousand years of holy men and women invite us to be certain of the relief of the Madonna because "he never heard that someone had recourse to your protection, implored your help has, has been looking for your help and has been abandoned "(St. Bernard).
"All right, all aid, all grace that men have received and will receive from God until the end of the world, everything has come and they will and through the intercession of Mary "(St. Alphonsus), because God wanted it.
fact, "you console in distress" who trusts in you, "you succor in danger," who is calling you: you "hope of the desperate and the rescue of abandoned." Poor me, if you do not recognize her as a mother, converted (this means: "Thy will be done") and let it heal the soul. To get even healing the body.
But what is moving you have to notice such a mother feels when you actually made by her protective mantle many brothers and sisters in faith, willing to help, by the Young Friends of Catherine, bright beautiful faces that share the Christian experience aroused by Giussani, from the many friends of parishes, communities, from the many cloistered monasteries and shrines - including radio and Internet - where these days it begs the Virgin for Catherine. As no compassion?
I also received dozens of emails from people away from faith, for the emotion of the story of my daughter, have returned to pray, they move closer to the sacraments after year. And they understood to have a good Mother that you can pray and that does not disappoint.
But first I want to speak of my conversion. We asked for a posting total of all that is not the case and does not last. Because only God does not pass. That is, the love remains.
So when I learned about 4 000 children suffering from a leper colony in India, by the missionaries (men of God's beautiful and huge), they prayed for the healing of Catherine, after the excitement I realized that these children now belong me, my life and my family.
So did the poor taken care of the dying father Aldo Trento in Paraguay who have offered their sufferings for Catherine. I want to help as I can.
bringing all the pain of the world under the mantle of the Mother of God, I entrust to her the healing of Catherine, it will return to sing "Ojos de cielo" for all the poor of our Queen.
"My Lady, you're the only consolation that God has given me the guidance of my pilgrimage, the strength of my weakness, the richness of my misery, the healing of my wounds, relieve my pain, the release of my chains, the hope of my salvation, answered my prayers, have pity on my sighs, thou that art my queen, the refuge and help, life, hope and my strength "(St. Germain).

Antonio Socci

Source: Free (c) October 6, 2009

http://www.antoniosocci.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment